1. The phrases and sentences we keep telling ourselves usually are or become our thoughts and emotions.
2. Talk therapy aims to reveal error in logic.
3. Our internal sentences shape our life.
4. If we label an event a catastrophe, it will surely become one.
5. Misery and depression are always states of mind. They are self-perpetuated.
6. It is not events that determine your state of mind, but how you to decide to feel about the events. (David Burns)
7. Feelings are not facts; you can change your feelings by changing your thinking. (David Burns)
8. There is an arrogance in established patterns of thought. (Edward DeBono)Share