T h e G r a d u a t e U n i v e r s i t y o f A m e r i c a
The New School of Positive Psychology
Welcome to Our Internet Home!
The New Science of the Mind, Human Nature and Well-Being
A New Paradigm in Higher Education for the Nontraditional Student
We offer traditional earned degree programs as well as honorary degrees.
Please see our new Honoris Causa Degree Program at the bottom third of this page!
Tuition is only $1,998!
Our programs are APPROVED by the U. S. Federal Government!
Our accreditation is RECOGNIZED by the U.S. Department of Education!
Hundreds of EMPLOYERS have paid for our programs
on behalf of their employees!
- Lowest Tuition in America – 12, 18, and 24 Month Payment Plans Available
- $5,000 Scholarship if You Qualify
- Finish on Your Own Schedule
- 100% Online
- Four Tracks: Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, Evolutionary Psychology, Human Behavior
- BA, MA, PhD, PsyD, Board Certification
- Accredited by the American Positive Psychology Association (amppa.org)
- No Semesters! No Start Dates! Customized Learning!
- Approved by the U.S. Federal Government!
- Don’t Become a Debt Slave to the Federal Government!
Request Your FREE Program Guide Today!
From Martin E. P. Seligman, PhD
“You assuredly do not need to be a licensed psychologist to practice positive psychology or to be a coach. Freud’s
followers made the momentous error of restricting psychoanalysis to physicians, and positive psychology is not intended
as an umbrella for yet another self-protective guild.
If you are adequately trained in the techniques of coaching, in the theories of positive psychology, in valid measurement of
the positive states and traits, in the interventions that work, and you know when to refer a client to someone who is more
appropriately trained, you will be, by my lights, bona fide disseminators of positive psychology.”
Receive a $5,000 Scholarship if You
Enroll by November 30, 2023
Please click on “Enrollment Options” Above, Scroll Down to
“Enrollment Form,” Complete, and Press “Submit.”
Tuition Investment Plans
Degree Programs – 10 Courses
PhD or PsyD Degree – Ten Courses
Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, Positive Neuropsychology, Evolutionary Psychology, Human Behavior
Full Program Tuition (Books are in addition)
- A. Single Pay – $13,389 – $5,000 Scholarship = $8,389
- B. 12 monthly installments – $747
- C. 18 monthly installments – $516
- D. 24 monthly installments – $441
Master’s Degree – Ten Courses
Master of Positive Psychology, Neuropsychology, Positive Neuropsychology, Human Behavior
Full Program Tuition (Books are in addition)
- A. Single Pay – $11,389 – $5,000 Scholarship = $6,389
- B. 12 monthly installments – $585
- C. 18 monthly installments – $405
- D. 24 monthly installments – $316
Graduate Certification Programs
Board Certification Programs – 5 Courses
Practitioner’s Graduate Master’s Certificate: Board Certified Practitioner
Diplomate Graduate Doctoral Certificate: Board Certified Diplomate
Please request the Program Guide for tuition details.
New Honorary Degree Program!
Earn an honorary PhD or PsyD (Honoris Causa) degree in Positive Evolutionary Psychology!
Earn the Prestigious Credential: Board Certified Diplomate of Positive Evolutionary Psychology!
Membership in the American Positive Psychology Association!
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field to enroll.
- Read and study the Handbook of Human Nature, the Mind, and Happiness.
- Take the open book exam of 205 questions on the content of the book.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the exam, you will be awarded an honorary PhD or PsyD (Honoris Causa) in Positive Evolutionary Psychology and Board Certification as a Diplomate of Positive Evolutionary Psychology.
- Tuition is $1,998 which includes the book, test, transcript, and honorary degree.
- An enrollment fee of $98 is in addition to tuition. A graduation fee of $98 applies.
- The honorary degree will be granted by the New School of Positive Psychology at the Graduate University of America.
- Honorary degrees are valid in all states and countries.
- You may call yourself “Doctor.”
- You may put your degree on your website, business card and anywhere else you choose. It must read: PhD or PsyD (Honoris Causa).
- This program is accredited, approved, and sponsored by The American Positive Psychology Association, the
- Positive Psychology Foundation, the Graduate University of America, and the New School of Positive Psychology.
Published Author Program
Students are required to write a minimum 25 page paper for each of ten courses (2 page summaries per chapter per
book). Upon completion of the program, students will have written a minimum of 250 pages. The compilation of these
papers will constitute a record of what you have learned and how you plan on applying this new knowledge. Your
combined work will serve as a draft of your book to be published on Amazon.
The Graduate University of America, New School of Positive Psychology
Click here to learn about our programs
Click here to start the enrollment process
Contact us today to learn more